TSCAN-750 - Temperature Scanning Kiosk with Facial Recognition
TSCAN-750 | Temperature Scanning
Kiosk with Facial Recognition
Advance IR TSCAN-750 Temperature Scanning Entry System combines infrared (IR) temperature measurement with facial recognition - PLUS - door lock integration to control entry.
Simple operation requires that the user stands in front of the device, and within one second, their identity and body temperature are automatically logged and recorded. After the user’s identity is authenticated and a normal body temperature is recorded, the user is granted entry/access to pass. If the user’s body temperature exceeds a normal value, the system will automatically alarm and prohibit passage.
- Full and partial facial recognition with capability to detect a user while wearing a face mask
- Accurate, fast response, non-contact forehead temperature scanning with high temperature alarms
- Connects to secure gate entry systems
- Various modes of operation for use in a wide range of settings, including workplaces, educational facilities, sports venues, retail stores, and airports
- HTML user interface for data access on a local network for use by employers and educational campuses.
- Individual record keeping of time (entry/exit) and attendance with body temperature readings
- Quick Screening Mode enables user access when individual data records are not required
|Modes of Operation:
Quick Screening Mode
|>> View Product Brochure
|>> View Product Datasheet